From 2012-01-03 to 2012-02-01
- 16:56 Bug #77 (Feedback): Generation of TLE
- Solved in git repository (see commit:a463d586).
The solution I came up with is similar, it uses a dedicated method f...
- 16:55 Revision a463d586: Fixed formatting of very smell values in TLE lines.
- Fixes issue #77
- 14:54 Bug #77 (Feedback): Generation of TLE
- I was already working on it, see the code below that formats a double according to the exponential notation defined i...
- 14:49 Bug #77 (Feedback): Generation of TLE
- OK, I'll take care of this.
- 10:55 Bug #77 (Feedback): Generation of TLE
- ok that's fine for me too, this means that the representable number range is extended to [=-] 0.1 x 10-13, numbers s...
- 10:51 Bug #77 (Feedback): Generation of TLE
- I would prefer to use something akin to progressive underflow, just like IEEE754 does with subnormals.
- 21:51 Bug #77 (Feedback): Generation of TLE
- The wrongly formatted field refers to the second derivative of the mean motion, which is in most cases anyway equal t...
- 19:24 Bug #77 (Feedback): Generation of TLE
- 17:54 Bug #74 (Closed): Wrong formatting of epoch in TLE.buildLine1
- Fixed in r4427c298.
- 17:53 Revision 4427c298: Fixed formatting of TLE epoch (fixes bug #74).
- 16:01 Bug #75 (Closed): CelestialBody instances created from differently configured JPLEphemeridesLoade...
- 15:09 Bug #74 (Closed): Wrong formatting of epoch in TLE.buildLine1
- 09:35 Feature #23 (Closed): planetary ephemeris
- Very good, thanks Thomas.
We should add a reference to Calceph (and of course IMCCE and Mickaël Gastineau) in the ...
- 22:27 Feature #23 (Closed): planetary ephemeris
- The attached file DExxx_support.patch contains a patch to support more recent JPL DExxx ephemerides files.
- 17:10 Revision 7fdc4fa9: Fixed wrong javadoc.
- 13:59 Revision 27db2909: Synchronized Orekit with latest Apache Commons Math changes.
- 09:11 Feature #34 (New): Getting the acceleration computed by a ForceModel
- In fact, I like Thomas approach. We also know nothing about Yannick team working on this since he did not provide the...
- 21:45 Feature #34 (New): Getting the acceleration computed by a ForceModel
- Ok, I was not aware that you worked yourself already on this issue, but it was a good exercise for myself to learn mo...
- 16:53 Feature #34 (New): Getting the acceleration computed by a ForceModel
- Thanks Thomas.
In fact this issue covers two slightly different needs :
- we want to compute accelerations, for e...
- 16:02 Feature #34 (New): Getting the acceleration computed by a ForceModel
- The attached patch adds the proposed computeAcceleration method to the ForceModel interface and implements it for all...
- 14:34 Bug #58 (Closed): Bug in the inner class UmbraDetector (main class : SolarRadiationPressure)
- 10:15 Feature #29 (Closed): Atmospheric/Earth Magnetic field models
- The contributions have been committed to the branch earth-models and are ready for a final review before commit to ma...
- 23:49 Bug #33 (Closed): Fix UTCScale threading issue
- Changed according to the proposal in git repository (see commit:cdd9ef00).
Could you please check if this fixes the ...
- 22:18 Revision cdd9ef00: Fixed performance issues for UTCScale when used from multiple threads (fixes b...
- 22:17 Revision f4950768: small fix in test case to use an explicit gravity potential coefficient file
- 20:48 Revision f1dfb9cd: Merge branch 'master', remote-tracking branch 'origin'
- 11:24 Revision 3a2f8f2d: Fixed error messages.
- 21:57 Revision ecc7c009: Fixed attitudeProvider field masking in IntegratedEphemeris.
- The field was declared private in both IntegratedEphemeris and in its
base class. The getAttitudeProvider methods ret...
- 17:37 Bug #33 (Closed): Fix UTCScale threading issue
- If the UTCTAIOffset offsets is shared between all instances of UTCScale (making current the only unique field in th...
- 08:49 Bug #33 (Closed): Fix UTCScale threading issue
- I like Thomas solution very much.
I can confirm the internal data never changes after initialization, only the cache...
- 21:50 Bug #33 (Closed): Fix UTCScale threading issue
- I have looked a bit in this issue and wanted to discuss another possible solution for it:
use a prototype pattern ...
- 21:13 Revision f8529699: fixed comment indentation for referenced formula
- 21:03 Revision 8a0f3a78: added unit tests for time transformation of geomagnetic fields
- 21:03 Revision 7eea6b50: added more custom error messages for geomagnetic fields
- 10:39 Revision 3d89f79a: Allow different input files for phasing tutorial.
- Improved trace messages, taking care to warn user the final orbit is
- 19:22 Revision 1bd7f07b: added custom error messages for geomagnetic models
- 18:52 Revision 1784804e: Added frozen eccentricity adjustment to phasing tutorial.
- 14:09 Revision e5506ca5: Create the output file in the same directory as the input file.
- 18:24 Revision 092fa474: updated changes.xml with added models
- 18:23 Revision 8e21f020: fixed checkstyle warning related to trailing whitespaces
- 18:23 Revision 134c25a2: added geomagnetic field model
- 18:22 Revision 17ef37b4: added tropospheric delay models
- 21:42 Revision dbef6ad8: Added a tutorial to compute Earth phased, Sun synchronous orbits.
- 15:41 Revision cd363a66: Made Greenwich mean and apparent sidereal time publicly visible.
- Made equation of equinoxes sidereal time publicly visible.
- 15:37 Revision 53b3b1db: Fixed error messages inconsistencies.
Also available in: Atom