From 2012-03-12 to 2012-04-10
- 19:05 Bug #3: Orekit is not thread safe
- The multi-threading branch has been merged back into master (see commit:68cca9dd).
The UTC time scale now uses the...
- 18:30 Revision 68cca9dd (orekit-main): Merge branch 'multi-threading'
- 18:29 Revision 4f6aaf8d (orekit-main): use the new thread-safe TimeStampedCache for leap seconds handling
- 18:28 Revision dbd719f4 (orekit-main): replaced checked exceptions by unchecked exceptions
- 18:27 Revision 88a11797 (orekit-main): fixed out of bounds errors in time stamped cache
- 18:25 Revision 194bca19 (orekit-main): updated UTC-TAI history (a new leap second will be introduced in...
- 15:46 Bug #88: TLE propagation fails with null inclination
- Fixed in git repository (see commit:2ecdf6d3).
Thanks for the report and the analysis about inclination.
- 15:29 Bug #88 (Closed): TLE propagation fails with null inclination
- There is apparently an error when trying to propagate a TLE with zero inclination (as it could happen for geostationa...
- 15:41 Revision 2ecdf6d3 (orekit-main): Fixed TLE propagation in deep space with zero inclination.
- Fixes bug #88
- 10:45 Revision 3af0d146 (orekit-main): Merge branch 'master' into multi-threading
- 16:42 Revision 714ff57f (orekit-main): Added a way to fit Two-Line Elements against a spacecraft states...
- 20:07 Feature #87 (Closed): Make getMaxCheckInterval() of an EventDetector adaptable
- Currently, when using an EventDetector, one has to provide a maxCheck parameter that is used to divide the propagatio...
- 19:55 Revision ac959256 (orekit-main): Corrected changes.xml after latest fixes.
- 16:30 Revision a82aad0d (orekit-main): Fixed documentation.
- 12:39 Bug #86: TLEPropagator fails to propagate some objects from the test reference file
- Solved in git repository (see commit:353b183f)
- 12:16 Bug #86 (Closed): TLEPropagator fails to propagate some objects from the test reference file
- The testSatCodeCompliance Junit test expects propagation errors for objects 28872, 23333 and 29141 of the test refere...
- 12:30 Revision 353b183f (orekit-main): Removed too stringent check on trajectory in TLE propagator.
- The problem was due to a check on perigee altitude that was not
meaningful as it was done on Keplerian-only equation ...
- 12:22 Bug #85: TLEPropagator can not be used in ephemeris mode
- The test that did not pass anymore is not due to this change.
Another issue has been opened for that (issue #86).
- 10:14 Revision ea1db7fe (orekit-main): Fixed English in documentation.
- 00:32 Bug #85: TLEPropagator can not be used in ephemeris mode
- i did not understood this TLE was one of the few ignored by the test.
So the problem probably existed earlier.
- 20:56 Bug #85: TLEPropagator can not be used in ephemeris mode
- Luc Maisonobe wrote:
> I am not sure, but I think this case should succeed. This satellite does have results associa...
- 20:32 Bug #85: TLEPropagator can not be used in ephemeris mode
- I am not sure, but I think this case should succeed. This satellite does have results associated in the reference fil...
- 19:20 Bug #85: TLEPropagator can not be used in ephemeris mode
- Hmm, I missed this one. When looking at the test, an exception is actually expected for three satellites:...
- 18:28 Bug #85: TLEPropagator can not be used in ephemeris mode
- Reopening the issue.
It seems the fix introduced in commit:21e4edbb induces a Junit test failure for test TLETest....
- 10:51 Bug #85: TLEPropagator can not be used in ephemeris mode
- Fixed in rev 21e4edbb.
- 19:12 Revision 79f2af0c (orekit-main): fixed findbugs warnings
- 13:05 Revision 82b1c29e (orekit-main): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://www.orekit.org/orekit
- 10:49 Revision 9c68016f (orekit-main): Added TLEPropagatorTest.
- 19:56 Revision 2a667cb1 (orekit-main): Merge branch 'master' of http://www.orekit.org/git/orekit
- 19:52 Revision 21e4edbb (orekit-main): Set the initial state for a TLEPropagator, add unit tests (fixes...
- 18:09 Revision d44ebc72 (orekit-main): Data providers should not be serializable.
- Indeed, the ClasspathCrawler data provider uses a class loader which is
- 17:39 Revision 55b51ed6 (orekit-main): Fixed javadoc warnings.
- 17:11 Revision c7f6826b (orekit-main): fixed copyright name and year
- 15:00 Bug #85: TLEPropagator can not be used in ephemeris mode
- Luc Maisonobe wrote:
> Making sure the initial state is initialized correctly is fine to me, but I'm not sure a publ...
- 13:24 Bug #85: TLEPropagator can not be used in ephemeris mode
- Making sure the initial state is initialized correctly is fine to me, but I'm not sure a public setInitialState is th...
- 11:34 Revision 198baf30 (orekit-main): Merge branch 'multi-threading' of ssh://www.orekit.org/orekit in...
- 11:27 Revision 2f2970e8 (orekit-main): Merge branch 'master' into multi-threading
- 21:27 Revision 63148722 (orekit-main): Fixed a bunch of checkstyle warnings.
- 20:08 Revision 2af03640 (orekit-main): Orbits is also an important implementation of PVCoordinatesProvi...
- 20:05 Revision d39ac51b (orekit-main): Added a sequence diagram for numerical propagation.
- 16:47 Revision d310347b (orekit-main): Updated design and documentation, with new UML diagrams.
- For diagrams creation, we have switched to PlantUML, which can be
directly integrated into the maven build and eclips...
- 19:14 Bug #85 (Closed): TLEPropagator can not be used in ephemeris mode
- I tried to use the TLEPropagator in ephemeris mode, but it is not working due to the fact, that the initialstate of t...
- 20:20 Bug #77: Generation of TLE
- Yes, we could do this, but I would rather tend to throw an exception indicating a wrong input value in such a case.
- 09:49 Revision a9bce685 (orekit-main): Merge branch 'master' into multi-threading
- 22:20 Bug #77: Generation of TLE
- Hi Thomas,
You are right, the TLE was generated from a optimization process and apparently neither the first or se...
- 20:28 Bug #77: Generation of TLE
- Hi Petrus,
are you sure that you generated a TLE based on correct data? A value of 9.8e+11 is a pretty big number ...
- 19:18 Revision 391f00ed (orekit-main): merge
- 19:05 Revision 8be84332 (orekit-main): fixed sorting problems in cached entries
- 18:57 Revision e6a808dc (orekit-main): Improved time stamped cache following Thomas feedback.
- see issue #3
- 18:57 Revision c30b2c74 (orekit-main): Improved thread-safety of TimeStampedCache.
- There is now only one global lock, which should allow generator to be
called in a thread-safe manner, regardless of t...
- 18:53 Revision 84883013 (orekit-main): Started work on multi-threading aware cache.
- 21:57 Bug #77 (Feedback): Generation of TLE
- There is an error in the generation of this exponent, there should be no '+' sign when positive, then both characters...
- 16:35 Feature #84 (Closed): TLE PROPAGATOR
- It would be convenient for certain aim to have SGP or SDP propagator with attitude provider and mass as arguments.
- 16:34 Bug #83: Attitude:Yaw Steering
- 16:30 Bug #83: Attitude:Yaw Steering
following the explanation:
It can be shown that in yaw Steering law the:
- 09:57 Bug #83: Attitude:Yaw Steering
- Hi Francesco, thanks for the report.
I am on the fence on it. The problem here is that yaw steering *is* singular ...
Also available in: Atom