Re: [Orekit Developers] Low-thrust maneuvers in DSST propagator

Mirco Rasotto <Mirco.Rasotto@scisys.de> a écrit :

Hi all,

Hi Mirco,

I'm trying to use low-thrust maneuvers with DSST propagator.
I found out that this feature was added some time ago to the list of projects for ESA's annual Summer Of Code In Space (SOCIS), as a possible expansion of the existing Orekit DSST propagator.

Has this been implemented already? If yes, is there a branch that I can check-out to try it? To which extend is it reliable?

No, this is not yet available, it is still something we would very
much like to have. It was also discussed quickly during th Orekit
day in Toulouse in November.

If you want to develop it and contribute it to Orekit, you're welcome!

Thanks,
Mirco

Mirco Rasotto
Software Engineer
Space
SCISYS Deutschland GmbH
T:  +49 6151 4285341 | F:  +49 6151 4285399
E: Mirco.Rasotto@scisys.de<mailto:Mirco.Rasotto@scisys.de> | http://www.space.scisys.de<http://www.space.scisys.de/>

SCISYS Deutschland GmbH, Darmstadt Office, Europaplatz 4, 64293 Darmstadt, Germany Management Board: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Klaus-G. Meng (Chairman), Sandra Krewerth, Ulli Leibnitz, Dr. Karl-W. Pieper, Dr. Horst Wulf Registered Office Bochum HRB 13694, VAT-Id-No. DE 813242674, WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 74530735