[Orekit Developers] Minor (documentation) source code change process

Hello all,

Someone on my team flagged a minor Javadoc documentation error.  In the past I would have directly changed it no the development branch but since we went to the new git flow model I wanted to make sure I wasn't stepping out of line at all.  Do I need to create an Issue, a subsequent branch to fix it, and then a merge request to get the correction or can I just make the change on the development branch as before?

Thanks,

Hank