[Orekit Developers] Orekit day presentations available

Hi all,

The first Orekit Day took place in Toulouse on November 27th, and we
feel this was a success for the Orekit Community. More than 60 persons
from 24 companies and organizations, and 9 different countries attended
the symposium. We thank all presenters and participants for having
contributed to the interest of the Orekit Day. We also gratefully thank
ISAE-SUPAERO for their active support to organize this event.

The presentations given during this event are from now on available
online at <https://www.orekit.org/forge/documents/48>.

Luc, on behalf of the Orekit Day organization team