Re: [Orekit Developers] Problem with getPVCoordinates?

Alessandro,

If you use the following line instead do you still see the problem?

Frame earthFrame = FramesFactory.getITRF(IERSConventions.IERS_2010, false);

My guess is that the difference has to do with how Orekit caches and interpolates EOP data to speed computation. Using simple EOP is roughly equivalent to cm level accuracy in LEO. Hopefully Luc can chime in with error levels introduced by interpolating and shifting the frame transformations, but in one case I only noticed differences at the mm level.

Best Regards,
Evan