[Orekit Developers] OEMFile Shouldn't Write Accelerations if there aren't any

I am playing around with creating a unit test that produces the problem I highlighted earlier.  Under Orekit 9 I was finding I was getting no event detections when from an Ephemeris propagator I created from OEM ephemeris.  When I drilled down it was because the acceleration field was filled in as NaN.  This was making all states being returned in the event detector function to get PV values also of NaN.  When I changed the OEMParser to not inject an acceleration when there was none it corrected itself. I have a quick code change that has this logic that I can commit to fix that.

Hank