[Orekit Developers] OEMWriter Work

Hello All,

I'm beginning work on the OEMWriter.  I created a feature in the forge which I will use for branch and commit mappings.  I am going to write the EphemerisFileWriter interface based off of the EphemerisFileParser interface but it won't be an exact clone.  I will then implement the OEMWriter and have it conform to this interface.  I will submit this with appropriate unit tests.  I will push this branch regularly for review as well.  Is it better for me to message here or rely on Redmine notifications for reviews?

Hnak