Re: [Orekit Developers] Units in Orekit

Junaid Sarfraz <junaidbinsarfraz@yahoo.com> a écrit :

Hi all,

Hi Junaid,

I want to know that (in) the code  which units are used ? Are all units SI units ? Is there any link that gives deep insight of units being used ?

As a general rule, yes all units are SI units, i.e. meters, seconds,
radians, kilograms ...

There are a few exceptions like GeoMagneticField.calculateField() which uses
degrees for latitude and longitude, but we try to remove these exceptions
when we notice them (we have obviously not fixed yet the GeoMagneticField
class yet ...).

Thanks,Junaid