Re: [Orekit Developers] 6th International Conference on Astrodynamics Tools and Techniques (ICATT)

Thanks, Paul.  I'll take a look at it.  From an industry perspective the state of true open source software in this area has matured substantially since 2010/2012.  I'd be curious to see what the terrain looked like back then.