[Orekit Developers] Saving and Restoring Orekit's Objects from sqlite DB - SOCIS Demo App

Dear Orekit Community,
I have an issue with saving configuration's scenario data into the DB.
I am trying to serialize a list of "complex" Orekit objects (such as SpacecraftState, Reference Frame, Propagators, Force Models, and so on) in order to directly retrieve them from DB once the Application has started. Obviously, SQLite is not an Object DB System, so Blob structure and Object's Serialization seemed to me the only solution.
However, Serialization in Java seems to require the creation of a temporary file for each object I want to serialize and store in the DB, with a consequent more complex management of temporary files, too.
Do you have suggestions about storing and retrieving Orekit's Data without resort to Blob data and Serialization?

Thank you so much for any kind of suggestion of yours,

My best regards,

Roberta