Re: [Orekit Developers] Developer documentation on site out of sync?

Hank Grabowski <hank@applieddefense.com> a écrit :

Hello all,

Hi Hank,

I was using the trusty on-line documentation to show something to a
co-worker when I noticed that the header for the javadoc says "ORbit
Extrapolation KIT 7.0-SNAPSHOT API".  Since the snapshot most people are
using would be the ZIP file, not the git repository I was expecting it to
be the 6.1 documentaiton.  Is this the intended behavior?  Would it be
possible to have a version of the current RELEASE as well as the SNAPSHOT
hosted on the website?

This would probably be a good move.
What do other people think?

Luc