[Orekit Developers] switch to Apache Commons Math 3.3

Hi all,

Version 3.3 of Apache Commons Math has been released this week.
As this version fixes a number of problems, including some for which we had ugly workarounds inside Orekit, I have switched the dependency for the development version of Orekit to this new version.

All the needed changes due to some deprecated methods and new optimizers API have been committed, so the current development version is clean of any Apache Commons Math related warnings. The commons-math-3-3 branch has therefore been merged back into master branch.

The two remaining branches (dsst-short-periodics and position-velocity-acceleration) have been synchronized with master and are therefore also up-to-date with Apache Commons Math 3.3.