Re: [Orekit Developers] 6.1 Testing

Hank Grabowski <hank@applieddefense.com> a écrit :

Just a heads up that I ran the SNAPSHOT of 6.1 against our standard tests
and scripts and besides the removal of FramesFactory's eliminated methods
(replaced with the more generic clearEOPHistoryLoaders method) and the
flagging of legacy event detector paradigm as deprecated (as it is)
everything looks good.  I'd say it's a clean bill of health.

Thanks for the report, Hank. We are happy to have a confirmation we didn't break everything ;-)

The version is really close to be published now. I expect to ship it in the next few days (just waiting for one properties files for translated error messages).

Hank