Re: [Orekit Developers] Updated BUILDING.TXT

I guess it is moot if the people never commit changes back to the repository (or worst case if someone does then those changes are reverted).  Let me see what happens if a user undoes the change.  I never use the Maven stuff from inside of Eclipse except for it to build the project so I imagine it shouldn't care.