Re: [Orekit Developers] Orekit selected for SOCIS 2013

hi all,
i'm really excited about the new selection of esa socis for 2013 and i
just read the proposal

last year i worked on android for orekit and i really like to work on
it this year i see this and it like me a lot :
Create a web application for orbit propagation with operational forecasts

it's possibile to work with orekit again or you prefer new students?
could you explain better what you desire from this project so i could
prepare a right project plan?

thanks,
Fabio

--