[Orekit Developers] SOCIS 2013

Hello all,

ESA has just started its Summer Of Code In Space (SOCIS) program for 2013. The program web site is here: <http://sophia.estec.esa.int/socis2013/>.

Of course, the Orekit project is a candidate for mentoring one or more students. We have already registered our interest and started proposing a few subjects for the students (see <https://www.orekit.org/forge/projects/orekit/wiki/SOCIS>).

If any of you would like to submit a new subject and/or would like to be a mentor for a student, please tell us so on this list and update the wiki page with you ideas (just ask if you want the write access on this page).