Re: [Orekit Developers] [esasocis2012] first impression and todo

Le 13/08/2012 19:24, Nigi Fabio a écrit :
> hi all,

Hi Fabio,

I think I forgot to answer this message earlier, sorry.

> i have just write to Luc to have more specific todo list and wishes
> about the android dev.
>
> i have sync git repo with old code, i'm trouble:
>
> it seem a non-finish work becouse with ant (debug,build) don't build
> it seem that buil.xml is missing.

I think Alexis did build the application using the android SDK on Eclipse.

> there is way to see the .apk file to have an idea of what was done?

The apk file is on the "files" part of the forge, here:
<https://www.orekit.org/forge/projects/socis-2011/files>.

> have you got a wish list about the new implementation?
>
> is there  same documentation on the code (android) made by last student?

There is one page on the wiki about building:
<https://www.orekit.org/forge/projects/socis-2011/wiki/HowToBuildToAndroid>.
There are also a few messages on the developers mailing list archive,
starting July 2011
<https://www.orekit.org/wws/arc/orekit-developers/2011-07/>.

Luc