[Orekit Developers] protected constructors in DifferentialOrbitConverter

Hi,

I'm trying to get the TLE adaption working through my python wrapper, but came to some confused state.

Why is the DifferentialOrbitConverter constructor and method declared as protected (and not public)? I'm trying to access these externally, but this is maybe not the envisioned usage? I do not see in the unit test example that they are inherited, but the unit test is declared in the same package so it can access it directly.

Best Regards
/Petrus