Re: [Orekit Developers] Ephemeris Mode & AbstractPropagator

On 04/01/2012 02:21 PM, Paul Cefola wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> Thomas, can you vector to me to some tutorial material on the web tools
> you use to build the Satellite Tracker?  Thank you.

Hi Paul,

the sat-tracker was used as a tutorial project for a presentation I
gave. You can find it at slideshare:

http://www.slideshare.net/netomi/introduction-to-vaadin-12232158

It contains references to other material, so it may be useful for you.

Using Vaadin (a web-development framework) is not mandatory for what I
did so far, but as I had already experience with it, I could setup a
project like this quite fast.

You may also want to take a look at openlayers.org for the map overview.

Best regards,

Thomas