[Orekit Developers] Distribution of orekit-python "egg"

Hi,

This is mostly a legal/policy question,

Would the license of orekit allow and would it be preferred that I create some python "eggs" (python installer packages) for orekit? I am using JCC to wrap orekit java library so it is accessible from standard python. All instructions needed are on the orekit wiki.

After an update to python 2.7 and rebuilding of the wrapping, I realized that there is some caveats involved on at least windows operating system (such that you need microsoft visual C installed) to create the wrapping, but not to run it.  When built I can easily make the eggs that could be put on the orekit or other webpage and easily installed, without the need of that compiler etc.

Let me know what you think
/Petrus