Re: [Orekit Developers] [SOCIS 2011] Status of the Android application

Hello,

It seems the apk was not signed.
If you do this with a tool like this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=695701

it worked on my emulator.

Is the full source-code already somewhere present? I would like to experiment to
add some features which are more relevant for my type of work and would not fit in
the SOCIS context.

Regards
 Andreas Rieger