[Orekit Users] Forum available!

Dear all,

We are pleased to announce the availability of a forum, deployed with the aim of facilitate the day-to-day exchanges between users and contributors:

https://forum.orekit.org/

In comparison to our mailing lists manager, this modern forum (Discourse) should present several advantages:

  • Discussions will be discoverable by new users and search engines (and the latter can index them). New users can jump on the bandwagon and participate to a discussion after having read the past exchanges.

  • An embedded search engine is available.

  • Private conversations are supported, along with email notifications and email replies.

  • Posts can be edited.

  • Thanks to Markdown support, rich text formatting and source code highlighting are possible (here is an example)

Several topic categories have been already created (others can be created if needed):

All the subscribers to the Orekit and Rugged mailing lists are going to receive an invitation to create a forum account.

Regards,

Sébastien

--
Sébastien Dinot