[Orekit Users] "Hello, Orekit World" pom.xml for Maven?

I always end up manually downloading Orekit and the math libraries (now Hipparchus) when I build something using Orekit. It's always a hassle. Is there a minimal Maven pom.xml that will automate this? I'm working in Eclipse, if that helps give some context.

Regards,
Michael Turner
Executive Director
Project Persephone
1-25-33 Takadanobaba
Shinjuku-ku Tokyo 169-0075
Mobile: +81 (90) 5203-8682

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction." -- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry