[Orekit Users] Adding a Constant Thrust Maneuver while propagating.

Hi,

I am propagating from a time A to a time B, and checking for events.

When one event is triggered, a ConstantThrustManeuver is computed and added to the propagator (with a small offset with respect to the current propagation epoch).

The propagator seems not to take into account the constant thrust maneuver in the follow-up propagation.

I have done the same but with a ThirdBodyAttraction (added based on an event trigger), and it does take it into account for the rest of the propagation.

I know that this topic was tackle in May by John Reilly and Evan Ward, we have followed the recommendation to use ConstantThrustManeuver to solve it, but it looks like it does not.

Could anybody help?

Many thanks in advance,

Pau

Pau Hebrero Casasayas
Software Engineer
Space
SCISYS Deutschland GmbH
T:  +49 6151 4285343 | F:  +49 6151 4285399
E:  Pau.Hebrero-Casasayas@scisys.de | http://www.space.scisys.de

SCISYS Deutschland GmbH, Darmstadt Office, Europaplatz 4, 64293 Darmstadt, Germany
Management Board: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Klaus-G. Meng (Chairman), Sandra Krewerth, Ulli Leibnitz, Dr. Karl-W. Pieper, Dr. Horst Wulf
Registered Office Bochum HRB 13694, VAT-Id-No. DE 813242674, WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 74530735