Re: [Orekit Users] SOLVED: Does anyone have experience with hipparchus descriptive statistics classes in MATLAB?

Dear Colleagues,

The problem was due to my failing to properly load the path to the Hipparchus
statistics class in MATLAB, from the javaclasspath.txt file. Because MATLAB
was already up when I added the path to the Hipparchus statistics jar I used
the rehash command which did not update the paths.

After Luc suggested that I check the the class path I started MATLAB anew and
everything worked fine. Thank you, Luc.

Best regards,

Bogdan