Re: [Orekit Users] Attitude transition issues.

Hi Tom,

MAISONOBE Luc <luc.maisonobe@c-s.fr> a écrit :

Could you register an issue in the bug tracker at <https://www.orekit.org/forge/projects/orekit/issues>? You will need to register to the forge in order to be allowed to open a new issue. I'll have a look to see if I can at least make AttitudeSequence aware it can be
called out of sync.

I have created an issue <https://www.orekit.org/forge/issues/404> and
fixed it. It should now work properly regardless of step sizes.

Could you check if it works for you? You need to checkout the
develop branch from the git directory. Beware that this branch
needs also the current development branch of Hipparchus (because
Hipparchus 1.3 has not been released yet). If you do not want to
update everything, you can just patch your current version of Orekit
by applying the changes in <https://www.orekit.org/forge/projects/orekit/repository/revisions/31d727157a917d9a99977a26fbdeffd923e4b4e3> and
<https://www.orekit.org/forge/projects/orekit/repository/revisions/a11bfe8704f9921cc1252fbacb7b279d7c09f99a>.