[Orekit Users] AttitudesSequence with a NumericalPropagator

Hi,
I'm trying to use an AttitudesSequence with a NumericalPropagator, but even a simple modification of the EarthObservation tutorial seems to fail (code is attached to this message). There are two attitudesSequence.addSwitchingCondition calls. No matter how I swap them, the first switching condition is correctly detected within the maximum step size horizon of the integrator, with the correct AbsoluteDate, but the attitude is immediately switched without waiting for the correct epoch. There is no problem for the second switching condition. If I add a dummy first switching condition, i.e.
attitudesSequence.addSwitchingCondition(nightRestingLaw, dayObservationLaw, nightDayEvent, false, false, 10.0, AngularDerivativesFilter.USE_R, switchHandler); with false,false, then everything works as expected. If I set the maximum stepsize of the integrator equal to the master mode stepsize, then again everything works. I'm not sure whether this is a bug or I'm missing something fundamental here.
Thank you - Glauco

[Telespazio S.p.A.]

Glauco Di Genova
Satellite Operations

Strada 31 Fucino - 67050 Comune di Ortucchio (AQ) - Italy
Ph: +390863550617 | Fax: +39 06 4099-9594
glauco.digenova@telespazio.com
telespazio.com<http://www.telespazio.com>

-WARNING: This message contains confidential and/or proprietary information which may be subject to privilege or immunity and which is intended for the use of its addressee only.
Should you receive this message in error, you are kindly requested to inform the sender and to definitively remove it from any paper or electronic format.
Any other use of this e-mail is strictly forbidden. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.