[Orekit Users] Problem with additional equations

Hello,

I have a problem when integrating "additional equations" that impact the derivatives of the primary state (ie: value returned by "computeDerivative" method is not null).
I have the feeling that these values are not taken into account during the integration.

I use Orekit 9.1 with Hipparchus 1.2.
It seems that the origin of my problem is located in Hipparchus library (in the "computeDerivative" method of  the class "ExpandableODE") and not in Orekit but I would like to know if someone already used this functionality with the last versions of Orekit/Hipparchus ?

Thank you.

Christophe