[Orekit Users] How should I model satellite sensor event detection of a single ground point?

All,

What would be the best event detector to use to model when a satellite

sensor with a FieldOfView has visibility of a single point on the Earth.

My modeling situation is I want to model when a ground site is in view

of the sensor. I tried using a FieldOfViewDetector with the target

being a TopocentricFrame built from the coordinates of the ground site

but that does not find any events.

I am able to get a GeographicZoneDetector to work with a

GeographicZone built from a triangle enclosing the ground site, but

I'm wondering if there is some combination of objects where I can just

specify the coordinates of the ground site itself.

Thank you.

Glenn Ehrlich

KinetX Aerospace