Re: [Orekit Users] Mimic TLEPropagator with Numerical?

On Wed, 2017-03-29 at 09:41 -0400, Justin Leblanc wrote:
> Hello Evan,
>
> Thank you for your time. I never tried PropagatorConverter yet, but I
> cam across it earlier. I would give a try now. But it would be more
> helpful if I have an example or more likely a
> "PropagatorConverterTest" to avoid programming errors also I could
> get a rough idea about timeSpan and nbpoints. Is it possible that you
> can provide me a sample code?

Try taking a look at [1]. It is part of the examples that come with the
library source. This particular example is converting from a
NumericalPropagator to a KeplerianPropagator, but the principle is the
same.

Best Regards,
Evan

[1] https://www.orekit.org/forge/projects/orekit/repository/revisions/m
aster/entry/src/tutorials/java/fr/cs/examples/conversion/PropagatorConv
ersion.java