Re: [Orekit Users] A sample Python program for setting up a TLEPropagator

Hi Priyatharsan,

Sounds like a fun project!

There is a TLE example in the example notebooks on the python-wrapper wiki:

https://www.orekit.org/forge/projects/orekit-python-wrapper/wiki/Examples

http://nbviewer.jupyter.org/urls/www.orekit.org/forge/projects/orekit-python-wrapper/repository/revisions/master/raw/examples/TLE%20Propagation.ipynb?create=1

The selection of SGP4/SDP selection is done automatically in the TLE propagator.

There are some more examples of various kind of python code using orekit in the test directory:
https://www.orekit.org/forge/projects/orekit-python-wrapper/repository/revisions/master/show/orekit-conda-recipe/test

Another great source for examples, but in java, is the sourcecode of orekit itself. Both the tutorial and test directory contains plenty of examples.

With Best Regards
/Petrus