Re: [Orekit Users] How to set a numerical propagator

Hi Sébastien,

I added a notebook example of a numerical propagator with force model to the repository under the example directory. This is a very simple example but maybe it gives you a way forward.

The notebook is also viewable using:

http://nbviewer.jupyter.org/urls/www.orekit.org/projects/orekit-python-wrapper/repository/revisions/master/raw/examples/Example%20numerical%20prop.ipynb

Best Regards
/Petrus