[Orekit Users] Cartesian Oribt with the Python wrapper

Hello,

I can’t find out how to create a CartesianOrbit instance from two simple arrays Position and Velocity with the python wrapper. I think that I am supposed to create first two Vector3D objects, but I can’t see how to create them…

More generally, it would be very useful to have a manual, or some examples, of orekit code developed with python. There are a few ones on the wiki, but it is very limited, and I must say that trying to write a code from scratch is almost impossible…

Thanks a lot !

Sébastien Fourest