Re: [Orekit Users] Time of propagation DSSTPropagator

Elisabet,

Can describe the test case in more detail? Especially with respect to which short-periodic motion models are exercised?

cheers,

Paul

--
Dr. Paul J. Cefola
Consultant in Aerospace Systems, Spaceflight Mechanics, & Astrodynamics

4 Moonstone Way
Vineyard Haven, MA 02568
USA

508-696-1884 (phone on Martha's Vineyard)
978-201-1393 (cell)

paulcefo@buffalo.edu
paul.cefola@gmail.com