Re: [Orekit Users] DSSTPropagator isOsculating

The code to calculate the osculating parameters is the following:
final UnnormalizedSphericalHarmonicsProvider provider =
GravityFieldFactory.getUnnormalizedProvider(MeanValuesWithHandler.EARTHDEGREE,
0);
		final org.orekit.frames.Frame earthFrame
=FramesFactory.getITRF(IERSConventions.IERS_2010,true); // terrestrial frame
		final DSSTForceModel force = new
DSSTCentralBody(earthFrame,Constants.WGS84_EARTH_ANGULAR_VELOCITY,provider,
MeanValuesWithHandler.EARTHDEGREE, MeanValuesWithHandler.EARTHDEGREE,
MeanValuesWithHandler.EARTHORDER, MeanValuesWithHandler.EARTHDEGREE,
MeanValuesWithHandler.EARTHORDER);
		final Collection<DSSTForceModel> forces = new
ArrayList<DSSTForceModel>();
        forces.add(force);
		SpacecraftState
oscuState=DSSTPropagator.computeOsculatingState(s0, forces);

It gives me an arithmetic error if I try to change the
UnnormalizedSphericalHarmonicsProvider. If the order of
getUnnormalizedProvider(MeanValuesWithHandler.EARTHDEGREE, 0) is different
from 0 it does not work and it gives me the error posted previously. For me,
these two terms are the earth degree and earth order of the Earth potential.
Why it does not work? Are they the same degree/order  terms as in
DSSTCentralBody(earthFrame,Constants.WGS84_EARTH_ANGULAR_VELOCITY,provider,
MeanValuesWithHandler.EARTHDEGREE, MeanValuesWithHandler.EARTHDEGREE,
MeanValuesWithHandler.EARTHORDER, MeanValuesWithHandler.EARTHDEGREE,
MeanValuesWithHandler.EARTHORDER);?

Best regards,

Elisabet