[Orekit Users] implementation of a CircularFieldOfViewDetector

Hi everyone,
I was about to implement a CircularFieldOfViewDetector in my development and
I'm a bit disappointed on the best choice to do.
I have a polygon with small number of vertices, let's say 4 or 5 vertices.
I would like to get events when the above-mentioned polygon enters or exits a
conus-like detector field of view (Nadir pointing).

My question is : Is it better to implement a CirdularFiledOfViewDetector or a
GeographicZoneDetector ?

Thank's in advance for your help.

Serge
[% user.friendly_date %]