From: orekit-users-request@orekit.org [mailto:orekit-users-request@orekit.org] On Behalf Of ryan_shepperd@yahoo.com
Sent: mercredi 28 janvier 2015 05:00
To: orekit-users@orekit.org
Subject: [Orekit Users] orekit-7.0 called from matlab

I was trying to explore possible uses of orekit from within matlab but ran into problems trying to use the advice at https://www.orekit.org/forge/projects/orekit/wiki/Integration_in_Matlab with orekit-7.0.jar and Matlab R2014b.  I get errors like

Undefined variable "DataProvidersManager" or class "DataProvidersManager.getInstance".

I am able to load and use orekit-6.0.jar using or following the example of "http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/42733-isstracker-v1-0-0";,
which uses orekit-6.0.   Replacing orekit-6.0 with orekit-7.0 in isstracker
resulted in the same error I have been encountering, so there seems to be something different that one must do to successfully load orekit-7.0 classes into matlab.

I am happy I at least gained access to orekit-6.0 from within matlab.  I can at least take a look at the possibilities and maybe start to learn why my
orekit-7.0 efforts failed.  However, I am very curious if anyone out there has been able to use orekit-7.0 from within a recent version of matlab.