[Orekit Users] DSST execution time

Hello,

I have a question about a behavior that I observe when using the DSST propagator (from Matlab for my case).

When I propagate an orbit with a NxN geopotential model, everything run ok and I get the results in a few seconds.
But if I simply reset to the initialState and restart the same propagation, the run time increases (almost twice). And each time I do this? the run time increases.
For example, a simple loop like this one:
loop until xxx
   prop.setInitialState(initialState, false);
   finalState = prop.propagate(finalDate);
end loop

and each time, the execution time of the propagation increases.
5s - 9s - 13s - etc

Am I the only one that observes this? Is there something that I do wrong? Any ideas?
I have this problem only with DSST and not with the others propagators.

Thank you