[Orekit Users] Run time using Orekit 6.1

Thank you for the release of 6.1.

I dropped it in yesterday to replace 6.0, but to my dismay I found that it
increased my application run time by a factor of about 3 without changing any
of my code.

This is what I am doing:
I am calling orekit commands from within a matlab script to numerically
propagate elements input in EME2000 with atmospheric drag, solar radiation,
earth, sun, and moon gravity.  I propagate in slave mode, controlling the
propagator with a loop in Matlab, for 30 minutes at 1 minute steps, then
output the coordinates at each time step in the ITRF2008 frame.

The 6.1 update produces similar results (differences on the order of meters,
as specified in the propagator tolerance) as the 6.0 jar, but runs more
slowly.  Any ideas why this might be?

Erin