[Orekit Users] Passing 2D arrays to orekit functions in python

###Code

PotlProvider = orekit.GravityFieldFactory.getProvider()
Cnm = PotlProvider.getC()
Snm = PotlProvider.getS()
orb_prop.addForceModel(orekit.DSSTCentralBody(w, ae, mu, Cnm, Snm)

Orekit doesn't seem to like the format of Cnm and Snm which are of type
JArray_object. Assuming it was looking for a list of lists, I converted the
JArray_object to a 2D list as

Cnm_l = [[orekit.JArray_double.cast_(kkk)[0]] for kk in Cnm]
Snm_l = [[orekit.JArray_double.cast_(kkk)[0]] for kk in Snm]

It still doesn't seem to like the inputs. How do I pass 2D arrays to orekit
functions in python?

Thanks
Piyush