Re: [Orekit Users] CPython interface question

I dont think the float statements are the problem. Python floats are 8 byte by default. Since orekit does not recognize numpy data types, I actually needed the explicit float conversions to make the transforms work.

The code crashes only on the final line. Intermediate results involving time and coordinate transforms seem to work fine. Here is the line where it crashes.

>	finState = orb_prop.propagate(startDate)

There are no problems reported when initializing the orbit or the propagator.

The message indicates something is wrong while parsing some arguments in JCC.CPP .

Thanks
Piyush