Re: [Orekit Users] Problem with orekit.data.path

I took a simpler approach than what I think you are trying to do. I have these lines in a class that uses the TLE class:

   import org.orekit.data.DataProvidersManager;
   import org.orekit.data.ZipJarCrawler;
   .
   .
   .
   DataProvidersManager dpm = DataProvidersManager.getInstance();
   .
   .
   .
   dpm.addProvider(new ZipJarCrawler(new File(OREKIT_DATA_FILE)));

The constant OREKIT_DATA_FILE is a string with the relative path to the orekit-data.zip file.

Hope this was useful to you.