[Orekit Users] TLE Propagation Support

[-- Oops! This may be the second time you've seen this. I sent it initially from a different address than the one I subscribed with. My apologies. --]

I'm incorporating the Orekit library into a system that supports a student-built microsatellite. The system needs to propagate data from a TLE (supplied externally and assumed to be reliable) forward to whatever the time is when the spacecraft is in communication with the ground station. Which release of the Orekit is better to use? The 5.0.x published release or a 6.0.x "snapshot" release? I noticed a reorganization of the classes related to TLEs between the two versions.

Thanks,

Craig

--
Craig.E.Ward@computer.org