Re: [Orekit Users] Orekit and Apache commons-math 3.0

Le 10/04/2012 22:36, Ben Abernathy a écrit :
> Luc,

Hi Ben,

> Thank you for the quick response. Now that commons-math 3.0 has been
> released, do you have an anticipated release date for version 6.0?

Not yet. We are finishing some major bug fixing (for example
multi-threading issues), and there are some minor issues to also fix.
You can see them in the forge.

If you want to contribute some bug-fixing and help getting 6.0 released
earlier, you are of course welcome. Some of the issues are easy to fix
even for a newcomer to the project.