Re: [Orekit Users] Forge wiki editing permissions

Michael Turner <michael.eugene.turner@gmail.com> a écrit :

First I'd finish moving content from the old website to the wiki.

Then I'd clean up the English a little.

Then I'd probably add more wikilinks.

Thank a lot Michael!

Luc

Regards,
Michael Turner
Project Persephone
Tokyo

On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 6:08 AM, MAISONOBE Luc <luc.maisonobe@c-s.fr> wrote:
Hi Michael,

Michael Turner <michael.eugene.turner@gmail.com> a écrit :

Hi, I'm new to the list, and to orekit. I notice the wiki

 https://www.orekit.org/forge/projects/orekit/wiki

doesn't seem to be editable with my current permissions. And there's
no indication on my user page of how I'd change my permissions.

The permissions for the wiki are manually handled by the Orekit team.

Is this wiki actually under serious development?

Some people contribute to it, as time permits. It clearly lags behind the
rest of the project, so we would be happy to see more people contributing to
it.

I'm investigating orekit as part of a project related to KickSat

 http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/251588730/kicksat-your-personal-spacecraft-in-space

... but I'm certainly open to improving the orekit wiki as I go ....

This sounds good.
I have added your forge account to the list of contributors to the Orekit
project, this should allow you to create wiki pages and edit them. I suggest
you discuss the changes you want to do on the list (either users or
developers list) before starting editing them. This will ensure the Orekit
community is aware of your work and help sharing the knowledge.

Regards,
Michael Turner
Project Persephone
Tokyo