From: pascal parraud [mailto:pascal.parraud@c-s.fr]
Sent: 19 October 2011 18:24
To: orekit-users@orekit.org
Subject: Re: [Orekit Users] transformation

You can try the Veis1950, instead of EME2000, it is the best (quasi)inertial Z aligned with earth frame (ITRF93 for example). It is supposed to be perfectly Z aligned but, in practice, it does not fit exactly (a quick test shows that a 7000.0 m/s velocity in the ITRF93 equatorial plane gives a 0.01 m/s Z component in the Veis1950).

Pascal