Re: Re: [Orekit Users] use of Orekit for atmospheric entry

Thank you Luc. Since we need to be accurate in both cases, I think the only
option for us is to do the "stop and start" option, i.e. deactivating the
Cunningham model at a certain altitude.
It could be nice to have an option to do this without stopping and starting,
for example by setting a parameter (like the DRAG_COEFFICIENT), whether the
model is active or not. Just an idea, and maybe not useful for most people!
Martin