Re: Re: [Orekit Users] Technical problem to use the class CircularFieldOfView

Hello Luc,
First,	I would like to thank you about your answers. It was fast!!!

I have understood correctly the relation between the elevation threshold and
the half aperture of the fov. However, I would like to know how you have define
your instance of the CircularFieldOfViewDetector in your tests. Did you use a
nadir attitude and define a fov center vector as Vector3D.PLUS_K ?
Can you provide the demonstration?

More, you said that "a circular field of view detector does not consider Earth
masking". In fact, I want to take account of this aspect. How can I do to
consider the Earth masking into a circular field of view detector.

Best regard
Cedric