Re: [Orekit Users] TLEPropagator Question

Thomas Neidhart <thomas.neidhart@spaceapplications.com> a écrit :

Very good, I already tried it out and got the expected results, thanks
for pointing it out. Just a small remark: are there plans to provide
orekit in a publicly available maven repository? By now I have
integrated it into our own continuous integration system / maven
repository and it works fine, but a public one would be even better.

Yes. Someone else has just asked for it in a comment on the blog.
I hope we will be albe to push the nest version to maven central. We have to change a little our pom file to add a few missing entries (the URL to the source code control system).

Just to be sure we don't forget it, could you open a request for it in the tracker on Orekit forge ?